Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday 13th April - Istanbul


I had a nice sleep in this morning before a late brekky and heading off to find an internet cafe to research my next tour/destination and flights to get there. havent decided where I'm going yet but maybe Egypt, Spain or Greece...
I found a beaut little mexican restaurant for afternoon snacks and beer. I chose an outdoor table and soaked up the sun and atmosphere while being looked after by a waiter with the most stunning smile you'd ever seen.
Our group met at 7pm and we consist of all Aussies and Kiwi's except for a couple from Singapore. We're all excited about being in Gallipoli for Anzac and seem to get along famously already. After the meeting we all went out for some tucker and found a great kebap place where a yummy roll and coke cost a grand total of $3!!
We have a big day tomorrow and I better make sure the camera battery is charged!!

No comments: