Tuesday, February 20, 2007

London Day 2

Another day in London and its f f f frecking f f f freezing!!! I was on a tour bus today and even decked out in scarf, gloves and beaneenie, it was very, very cold... my teeth are still chattering!!

I also had a cruise down the Thames this arvo and over the course of the day managed to get a zillion photo's... When I eventually get to a PC with a USB port I'll upload some of them...

The Spanish guys I was sharing my room with left this morning and in their place is a young German lass who can talk your ears off... But that's cool coz I've only been sharing with guys so far...

Tomorrow I'll be finishing my bus tour, visiting a couple more museums and going to the theatre to see 'Monty Python's Spamalot' at the Palace...

Oh - after a couple people told me they couldn't put in comments, I've now fixed it so non members can. Cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the Monty Python show coming to Australia??? I'd pay to see that!

Hope your thermals are working well!
Retail therapy warms you up, so hop into it!
mwah Jen:0)