Saturday, February 03, 2007

Batemans Bay


Well, here I am in sunny Batemans Bay. My folks have lived here in a pretty little A-frame dolls house for the last 16 years and I've driven the six hours south from Newy to spend some time here before I go O'seas.

Today has been nice. Mum and I went for an early morning swim and boogie-board before heading into town for a magnificent lunch. We then mosied on to Holmes Lookout where the attached pic was taken overlooking Batemans Bay.

This evening saw Mum, Dad and I heading to the local golf club for dinner. I was lucky enough to catch up with a friend I havent seen or heard from for a couple of years. She was as beautiful as ever and hopefully she will venture overseas soon and I will catch up with her again too. Best wishes AC!!

A big "HI!!!" to J O'B. The adventures of Wasabi Duck are high on my favourites list... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a photo of the Wasabi Duck??
Is he a stunt duck that likes to go hanggliding?
Mysterious music plays and scenery shimmers as a faint quack is hear heading for the setting sun......

where did the Wasabi Duck go?
Would he taste good in a pate??

Mwah Jen:0)

Anonymous said...

I should check spelling too!