Monday, February 05, 2007

The good life...

Have I mentioned yet how much I'm loving life these days? Since making the decision to sell up, leave work and take off, nothing but good things have been coming my way. Subconciously I'm dreading the day I have to return to the 9-5 working life but until then I'll try not to think about it and will do whatever I can to delay that day for as long as possible.

We had yet another beautiful day today so Mum, Jan and I went for a surf at Mackenzies Beach (pictured here). I'm sure anyone watching me would have had a good chuckle at me trying to stand up and my mum being gracelessly dumped on the shore...

This afternoon I caught up with longtime gal-pal Michelle. This georgous girl has a huge heart and always makes me smile. Keep smiling honey and I'll have some more juicy stories for ya when I get back!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tink,
We're all very happy your out there living life again.

I think of you often or at least everytime I put on one of your tshirts that I saved from Good Sammies. I've never had some much pink in the wardrobe.

Miss you lots. The happy buddah said to say hi and he misses you as well!
sob sob Jen:0?