Thursday, February 15, 2007

Last night in Newy..

Well, here I am with one more sleep to go before I head off on my big adventure. Who am I kidding? As if I'm gonna sleep tonight... My taxi arrives about 4am and it's nearly 1am now so I'm gonna try get a couple hours of shut eye in but I have a feeling shutting my eyes is all I'm gonna be doing...

I surprised myself with my packing abilities today. Somehow, my back pack's only weighing in at 15kilo's (i'm allowed 20) and I have very little carry-on baggage... I keep thinking surely something's missing but it all seems to be there - and I don't normally pack light... =)

Pictured here is my back pack all ready to go. The little yella fella is a bear I made about 10 years ago who re-surfaced recently. While he's not as cool as Wasabi Duck or Tigger, he's just the right size to keep me company when I feel home sick... He doesn't have a name yet but I'm open to suggestions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, a suggestion for your bear - "Old Yella" maybe?! :)

Anonymous said...

Well the bear maynot be tall, or dark, but he could be Handsome!.
And that will sound good too, if you're trying to put off some bothersome guy. Just need to say that you've got a Mr Handsome, waiting for you in bed. I might have to try that one next time Rob's away for the weekend.
(Except my Partyhard girlfriend has left the country!!! Biatch) squish Jen:0)