Monday, December 24, 2007

Back in Mexico City

Just got back into Mexico City today after three nights in Playa Del Carmen.

Playa Del Carmen is a really pretty little town on the south coast of Mexico where Luis and I had some cool adventures to Tulum and Cozumel and he introduced me to his good friend Captain Morgan. Its probly a little touristy there (Americans EVERYWHERE!!!) but Luis informs me its not as touristy as Cancun and we still had a ball.

Cozumel was great for snorkling and we dove on three different reefs. I took a disposable underwater camera so cant wait to see if the pics worked out. Am gonna try get them on a DVD tomorrow. Only bad side of Cozumel is once again I´ve been attacked with itchy bites as the jellyfish have gone to town on me... I must be pretty tasty...

Have three more days in Mexico City before heading off to Madrid, Spain so will try have some good Christmas adventures before then.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone at home. I´d send a Xmas text but still dont have a phone... :) CHEERS!!! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like soooo much fun (except for the nasty bites - again! Poor you. Thank you for your Christmas Cheers. Have a great Christmas in Mexico ( wish you were here too, better still we were there with you, but!) Love from us all at home..M&P and Co... xxxxxx :):)

Anonymous said...

Yes and enjoyed meeting you too