Tuesday, October 09, 2007

the last few weeks...

Well, I've been lazy again and haven't written anything here for a while so here's an update of recent activities...

On 21st Sept Monica, Keiro, Stewie and I attended the Westpac Helicopter Ball in Newcastle... Keiro's better half Kylie was the organiser and did a fantastic job with decorations of an egyptian theme.






It was a great opportunity to get all dressed up and it was a fun filled night and even the ducks got into the action...







Since then the ducks and I have had some random adventures here and there...





I've also been doing lots of training for my trip to South America. I leave in a fortnight and will be trekking along the Inca Trail sometime in December... Fingers crossed I survive and come back in one piece!! I'll also be visiting Rio, Buenos Aires, the Galapagos Islands, Mexico and Spain to name a few. The ducks have also had their immunisations and visas cleared so they'll be coming along too for moral support!!




I'll be catching up with Renate in Rio and Luis in Mexico -both wonderful people I met on my Ireland tour and have stayed in touch with since. Luis and I plan to be drinking coronas and tequilas at Playa Del Carmen just before Christmas... Noice!!!






I'll put more infoamtion about my travel plans on here closer to my departure date of Oct 24... below is the view from Christians (above) apartment over newcastle... Choice!!!



No comments: