Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Iguazu

Not much to write up today except to let ya all know we made it in one piece to Iguazu. We were up at 5am this morning and had a five hour bus ride to Sao Paolo and then a one and a half hour flight to Iguazu. We were staying on the Argentinean side for the next three nights before finishing up in Buenos Aires.

Tomorrow we have a helicopter flight over the falls and also a speed boat ride down near them. Think I need to find a poncho...

The last few days I have been talking to others who have done the Inca trail recently and from what I´ve heard it IS hard work but its not too bad... I´m still going for my jogs in the morning when I can coz its still a month before we get there so fingers crossed I dont have to have a porter carry me back down the hill... :)

No comments: