Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello from Goes, Netherlands

Yay!! I'm back in summer again!!

oh... I should explain... I guess I forgot to follow up the whole "I'll update you about my holidays later" thing but here I am and I'll tell ya whats going on now...

I'm on holidays for the next three and a half weeks :) WooHoo!!

The plans for my holidays are as such:
18 to 28 June - Netherlands
Mum and I will be trotting round Holland visiting relatives and doing the general touristy thing... So far, we are staying in Goes for the next few days and Mum's been going snap happy with the camera...

29 June to 5th July - Laragne, France
Looking forward to catching up with Mon, Scott, Cammy, Jon Jr, Belinda, Davis, the Jeffs, Scotty G and a bunch more at the Hang Gliding Worlds... Roll on the sunshine and fabulous flying days!!

6th July to 11th July - Santa Cruz, California
Catching up with a good pal in the goold ol' USA. Going chasing otters and deers and other fun stuff... Cant wait!

So thats it for now... Photos to come soon :)

No comments: