Monday, March 02, 2009

Back to reality???

So folks... Here I am... Two weeks from my 31st birhday (hint, hint) and living in sunny Newcastle and not the UK one. The last 10 months or so have been relatively travel free if you exclude a couple trips to Canberra, frequent trips to Muswellbrook and a few trips down the coast. Even the adventures scene has been relatively quiet with a ball, a HG comp and some galivanting round the Hunter being the highlights to keep me amused. Come to think of it, I think I need to make a better effort to be doing some more blog worthy stuff if I'm gonna start updating this thing :) I guess that will be my challenge for 2009...

Without boring you all by recounting the few things I did do since previous entries, I've just attached a couple of my favourite pics to share :)


This was a bay on the Isle of Pines. We stoped off on this little island during our cruise and it was hard not to fall in love with the beautiful, crystal clear blue water on what was a perfect day!


Me and Monica at the last Westpac Helicopter Ball. Another great night!


Mum came up in November and she, Kylie and I took a little trip up to the Hunter Valley Gardens on a very wet day... First time I'd been there. The place is huge and would be georgous on a bright sunny day.


2009 Hang Gliding State Titles in Manilla. Fantastic comp. Lovely people. Good times :)


Recent trip to Sydney. Went there for work but managed to have some fun playing too! Big Thank You to Ben for keeping me sane when the workshops and workload was anything but!

No comments: