Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oh... By the way...

Sorry folks... havent been updating for a while but as I'm getting harrassed again by my fans (heehee...) I guess I should mention that I've been back in Oz since about the 12th Jan...

As the entries of the last three months would show, I had a really great time in South America, Mexico and Spain and would go back to most places if I had the money and the time but maybe only after I've been to all the other places I'm dreaming about too...

After giving myself a few days to settle back in to Newcastle, I was once again off travelling but this time it was with 7 other chickys on a weeklong cruise from Sydney to Noumea and the Isle of Pines. Organised by my sister in law Kylie (thanks Kyles!!) we had a great week mostly lounging by the pool and soaking up the sun. Most nights had a theme like the 70's night and the Island Party to keep us amused and our day trips on to the islands were great fun too. Isle of Pines has nothing there but is incredibly beautiful. I'll be putting some pics on soon!

So... Now I've been back for a couple weeks and I'm looking at getting a new house and a job in Newcastle to settle down (eeeek...) but only after I've gone back over to Perth to see Jen and a few others and then head up to Manilla (NSW) til the end of Feb. Some time in there I'll try and upload some more photos from the last four months... :)

No comments: